I USE TO BE U
IUTBU 8 WeeksTransformation Bootcamp Contest
(NEW)Rules and Guidelines
BY PURCHASING THE CONTEST MEAL PLAN, YOU READ & AGREED TO THESE TERMS..
1. The transformation challenge is being ran by Wiltrina Jones I Use To Be U, LLC
2. You must be 18 years or over to participate
3. Winners will be selected by
2 Days of Voting
1. Day 1 -Regular Voting Short Stack (24)Hours Top 5 will Go in a The Lottery
2. Day 2 Panel of 3 choose (3) Finalist for The Lottery
Narrows to either Top 8, Top 7 or Top 6 or Top 5 if The Three Panelist choose someone that was in Top 5 it will be 5 Finalist or if not 6,7 or 8
Computer Quick Pick Choose the winners I always count down bottom up.
4. All decisions are final
5. The Next Challenge starts 4/17/2017
6. The Next Challenge ends 6/9/2017
7. Voting starts 6/10/2017 ends 6/11/2017
8. Must purchase and follow IUTBU Contest Plan to be a contestant
9. You are required from the 1st Monday morning Check In,to every Friday on or before Midnight EST You can and will be disqualified from the contest if failure to submit all required and check in on or before date and time of Midnight EST Friday every Friday during the contest.
10. You will be required to submit full body pictures and they will be used for the sole purpose of marketing/promotions of IUTBU Contest
11. This Contest is Not in any way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. Any questions complaints regarding the contest will be directed to Wiltrina Jones I Use To Be U LLC not Facebook
12 No picky eaters, choosey eaters, allergy aversions. Plan is NOT customized, it's an accelerated plan to lose weight with no substitutions whatsoever. If you join with restrictions you are joining at your own risk.
13. No Refunds, All Sales are final
14. Meal Plans, Bootcamp Plans are Non Transferrable Not used with any other offers
15. I understand I am joining an online Bootcamp, Accelerated Fitness Contest and will be required to participate Online.
16. This contest is NOT for you if you aren't looking for accelerated weight loss and to transform through contest twist and participation.
17. How to enter: You must purchase an IUTBU contest Boot Camp Accelerated Contest Meal Plan. 1/2 weeks prior to starting you will receive a information packet via email and must be completely filled out all required fields in order to successfully enter the contest.
18. IUTBU does not endorse or affiliated with any other products just food.
19. Items Needed; Heart Rate Monitor Watch Polar Recommended, Food Scale, Measuring Scoops
The Facebook Disclaimer
“This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Wiltrina Jones I Use To Be U LLC and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for The IUTBU 8 weeks Bootcamp Transformation Contest Results".
The Contest is open to legal residents of their respective countries where not prohibited by law, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry who have Internet access and a valid e-mail account prior to the beginning of the Contest Period. Sponsor has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant.
All eligible entries received during the Submission Period will gathered into a database at the end of the Submission Period. A winner will be chosen by majority vote.
The winners will be announced on or about 24 hours after voting closes. Announcement and instructions for prize will be sent to the e-mail address supplied on the potential prize winner’s entry form. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his/her e-mail account for prize notification and receipt or other communications related to this contest. If a potential prize winner cannot be reached by Administrator (or Sponsor) within fifteen (15) days, using the contact information provided at the time of entry, or if the prize is returned as undeliverable, that potential prize winner shall forfeit the prize. Upon the request of the Sponsor, the potential winner may be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Prize Acceptance Form and IRS W-9 form. If a potential winner fails to comply with these official rules, that potential winner will be disqualified. Prizes may not be awarded if an insufficient number of eligible entries are received.
Prize is non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted. Sponsor and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Contest, including, but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting or these Official Rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize. Any attempt to damage the content or operation of this Contest is unlawful and subject to possible legal action by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or amend the Contest, without notice, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if Sponsor determines that the Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as planned or should a virus, bug, tampering or unauthorized intervention, technical failure or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In the event any tampering or unauthorized intervention may have occurred, Sponsor reserves the right to void suspect entries at issue. Sponsor and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives, and any telephone network or service providers, are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, the inability to access any website or online service or any other error, human or otherwise.
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, THE FACEBOOK PLATFORM, ADMINISTRATOR, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THAT ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST AND THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE THAT MAY BE WON. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRIZE. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE CONTEST.
By participating, each entrant grants Sponsor permission to use his/her name, likeness or comments for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.
This contest is sponsored by:
8486 CAMPBELLTON ST., #628
DOUGLASVILLE, GA 30133
SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Grand Prize is paid via PayPal amount $1000
2nd Prize $250
Coach's Choice Flight to Hawaii w/ #IUTBU 7/30/2017 thru 8/6/2017 and $600 spending money
Raffle for final voted on contestants $100